Home Insurance In Vermont
The biggest investment most people will ever make is in their home. That’s why it makes sense to protect the sizable financial investment you’ve made with a comprehensive homeowners plan.
Your home purchase is an investment deserving the protection that only an experienced insurance professional can provide.
Basic Protection You Need For
- Your home
- Other buildings or structures on your property
- Your personal belongings - furniture, clothing, appliances, etc.
- Additional living expenses
- Your personal legal liability
Special features you can choose for additional security
- Home Replacement Guarantee
- Replacement Cost on Contents
- Water Backup of Sewers & Drains (not included on a standard form)
- Increased Limits on Personal Property
- Identity Theft
- Earthquake Coverage
Contact us today for more information about Homeowners Insurance or fill out our online quote form.
Click here for Frequently Asked Questions about Homeowners Insurance.